Capture Planning Partners, L.L.C. -

Announcements
Sharing Information
Wounded Warrior Project
powered by

My Blog

Great Job Delta Airlines

I  received an email today with an article that was posted on www.flyertalk.com.  What a fantastic thing that Delta Airlines is doing.

Here is the article:

Delta Honor Guard
Earlier this week I was out at the Airport visiting the Delta Holiday Military Lounge, I learned that there were two Military personnel escorting a fallen solider home. The escorts were being accompanied by a Chaplin who told me about the Delta Employee Honor Guard ceremony for veterans. This program is put together by a group of Delta volunteers, and I got the chance to meet Brian, a 28 year Delta employee who coordinates the ceremony in Atlanta. He told me that he has been organizing a group of volunteers for the past several years that are a part of this program that began in Atlanta with another employee Tom in 2005. While Brian didn’t serve in the military, he proudly showed me pictures of his father who was a veteran, and his son is serving in Air Force and has been deployed twice to Afghanistan.

The Honor Guard now has several special carts painted in the Delta Paint shop with a flag on top, and one that is specifically designed to transport the veterans’ casket. The volunteers participate in a flag ceremony, read a prayer and give the military escort a special Delta Honor Guard coin to be passed onto the next of kin.

This program has now expanded to Boston, Minneapolis, and Norfolk, as well as other airlines including American.

This particular ceremony took place was on Concourse E, and since this is the International Concourse with restricted access, I had to shoot these pictures from the gate. Several people in the gate area came over to see what I shooting pictures of, and when I was done there were more than a dozen people standing there watching, many with tears in their eyes. Truly it was a very moving experience to witness, and it was a honor to meet some of the caring employees at Delta that makes this happen on a regular basis. My many thanks to Delta Worldport team, and to the many volunteers that participate in this program for veterans as they make their final pass through Atlanta.

14 Comments to Great Job Delta Airlines:

Comments RSS
join the coin on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 10:50 PM
Excellent post.Thanks for sharing this message.Keep it up...

Violet on Friday, March 09, 2018 5:44 PM

Is TicketNetwork Legit, Safe and sound and Reliable?

We desired to drop by see a baseball sport and TicketNetwork was the initial ticket supplier we noticed web based. The sole matter was once i booked the 1st ticket, their reps named me merely because the ticket wasn't to choose from any longer. And that took place twice and that i transformed spots two times prior to when to receive the ticket which i went with. Their reps were good however.

Getting tickets by TicketNetwork ticketnetwork.com reviews was simple through my becoming a member of Workforce Nationwide. I obtained a twelve.5% cashback virtually every time I acquired one thing by using TicketNetwork and their amount was typically less costly than that of StubHub. I have utilised TicketNetwork a lot of instances to obtain tickets for concert events and sporting activities activities. The delivery for the tickets that i procured was superior. I could print the tickets off accurate away if I wanted to or these would clearly show up during the mail. TicketNetwork continues to be reputable and i've hardly ever had a difficulty inside of the various periods that I've utilized them.

TicketNetwork has fairly perfect ticket costs. I printed the tickets off from their blog. Total, I've had a pretty incredibly good encounter.

I went by going online and was on the lookout approximately when i chanced upon TicketNetwork. With ticket establishments, the value could be a hit and overlook given that they don�t explain to exactly what the true services charge could well be until such time as you are all set to hit invest in. I took an opportunity with TicketNetwork because their rate seemed to be more inexpensive. Their support price was type of a killer whilst the many other folks have been the very same. My tickets were delivered inside of the envisioned timeframe.

Geoffrey Stanley on Tuesday, April 03, 2018 7:36 AM
regular job.

dissertations writing service on Monday, April 30, 2018 8:29 AM
I am a big big fan of your new assignment writing service. I just got some of my work done from there and i am loving it.You guys are really good.

resume writing service review on Friday, June 01, 2018 3:38 PM
you are in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is incredible. It kind of feels that you are doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you've done a magnificent task in this subject!

Clifton L. Ayala on Friday, October 12, 2018 8:05 AM
Excellent! When I heard this news I'm stressed over of the considerable number of individuals who still there. I comprehend there are extremely hopeless condition here and get essay-company.com reviews from us. The Strom pulverizes numerous things, my all the best are with you and we will most likely be imploring.

write me an essay on Saturday, November 10, 2018 6:01 AM
This is really great offer for all the travelers i think. The discount offers on the accommodation is really a big service for all the people. Thanks for sharing this information here with us.visit

DissertationHQHelp.com on Monday, December 03, 2018 9:50 PM
It was a pretty awesome ceremony. I enjoy reading such posts, I won't lie.

Christmas Gifts on Thursday, December 06, 2018 6:06 AM
Its great to see this post. I really appreciate your work

licun@ on Saturday, December 08, 2018 1:33 AM

Skycap Financial on Saturday, December 08, 2018 4:52 AM
Case in point, Kingston, Ontario-based Skycap Financial is one of the leaders in Canada in providing a quick and easy online loan application process.

thesiswritings on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 12:43 PM
I highly appreciate this step and this new platform will certainly prove to be helpful for the emerging talent to find a way to market their skills.

https://homeworkforme.com on Wednesday, January 23, 2019 1:03 PM
some super fantastic tips about traveling to Dubai .yeah, I would love to do desert Safari, beach party, and shopping obviously:) when it comes to entertainment, Dubai is at its best.

australian help reviews on Sunday, February 03, 2019 5:01 PM
Really love to read this post, Traveling by air is great post that gives the lots of informtion about the airline inspection rules which is very good. This is very famous post and very informative as well and I am dwindling love in it.